The Hawaii IPv6 Task Force will hold its next meeting:
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
6:30 – 8:30 PM HST
UH Manoa Campus, POST 801
Agenda will include:
- NRO/ICANN/IANA/ISOC/RIRs “Significant Announcement” Highlights
- Why you should/shouldn’t panic about IPv4 Address depletion
(Which happened last week)
- Recent Conferences Attended (RCA) Highlights
[PITA, HIC, Joint Techs, !PTC]
- IPocalypse survival advice
- Living with IPv6: day to day issues
- Common sense about post-depletion IPv4 address block transfers
(Why you should work within RIR allocation rules)
- Upcoming meetings/conferences
- Future of HIX 6to4.
Everyone is welcome.
Refreshments will be provided — Pizza this time; feel free to express
preferences. We are not able to provide refreshments to remote participants.
Parking: see UH Manoa visitor parking rules:
Remote participation will be available through the Ustream web site:
Live Netcast will run from 19:00 to 20:00 HST 16 February 2011
(GMT 05:00-06:00, 17 February, 2011)
Please use UStream chat functions to participate remotely
Meeting page: http://ipv6hawaii.org/?page_id=227
Please also forward this invitation message to interested parties. Your
participation and support are vital to the smooth and successful
deployment of IPv6!